Why wait to make that special purchase? Whether it's a gift, special occasion or a well-deserved treat, Interest Free Credit gives you the flexibility to spread your payments over 6, 9, 10,12,18 or 24 months depending on the value of your order. All we ask is that you provide us with a minimum 10% deposit*.
If you're thinking of applying for Interest Free Credit, please be sure to read our complete guidance information below.
|Term||Minimum Spend||Minimum Deposit|
o Interest Free Credit is unavailable on the purchase of Gift Cards.
o Unfortunately deposits for Interest Free Credit orders cannot be paid using Paypal.
1. Having selected the item you wish to purchase, proceed to checkout and select 'Home Delivery'.
2. Next click 'Continue to Payment', selecting Interest Free Credit from the options and click 'Apply for IFC'. We have a number of terms available over 6, 9, 10 or 12 months, you will only be able to select the payment terms applicable depending on the value of your order.
3. You will now be diverted to the application form for your Interest Free Credit plan. Enter all of the information that is applicable to you.
4. We will then ask you for your credit card details to confirm your identity and place the deposit for your order. Once you are happy with everything, click 'Place Deposit'. Unfortunately, deposits cannot be paid using Paypal or Gift Cards.
5. The finance company will process your application and once accepted, we will receive notification. We will ONLY despatch your order once we have received notification that your application has been successful.
Please note when considering returning items bought with Interest Free Credit, the order must be returned in full. This means that if, for example, you have purchased three items through Interest Free Credit but would like to return one of those items, then all three items must be returned to us.
If your credit application is declined, you will receive notification via email from our credit partner, V12 Finance, with further instruction on how to dispute the decision.
The credit advertised is provided by one credit provider with whom we have a commercial relationship.
o If you choose Click and Collect you will not be offered Interest Free Credit as a payment option.
o All Interest Free Credit orders must be delivered to your billing address - this is the address your credit card is registered to and the address V12 Finance will review your application against.
Are you sure want to cancel?
Every diamond is different and with over 200,000 to choose from it’s important that you understand how a diamond is graded. Please refer to the diamond education page on our website for a detailed explanation. With this knowledge, you should be able to use the filters provided to narrow down the list showing only diamonds that fit your requirements.
By clicking on the little eye icon in the first column, the full details of the diamond will be shown in a detailed pop-up box. With so many to choose from, we recommend that you use the “Add to compare” button to put aside a few that you consider to be the best. When you have enough, try clicking the “Go to compare products” button to see your selection in a much friendlier format.
From the compare cards you will be able to share or print and when you have identified the diamond that you feel is the best for you, you can add it to your shopping basket.
We are pleased to present for you some of the best designs from some of the best designers in the country. As our collection of mounts grows, to help you find your ideal ring, we have created several filters to narrow your search. You then have the option to put your favourites aside, using the “Add to compare” button. Try putting a few of your favourites aside and see how much easier it is to make your final decision from the specially designed comparison cards. Click on “Go to compare” to view.
Please note the price will change dynamically when you select your finger size and diamond weight and will include all the costs needed to produce a finished ring.
Please use these simple to read cards to review your selection.